Well, it's been nearly a year since my last post. And, I was okay with it. Until recently. :)
I feel so bad I blogged when Jackson was in preschool, but didn't with Preston. I know Preston being the type B child he is when he grows up really won't care. He'd rather have known I would cuddle and watch Bubble Guppies instead like we did today together. Still. I feel bad.
I am itching to scrapbook again. I hope I can, but really I only have 10 hours a week without any kids as far as our school schedule goes. Which sounds like plenty, but not when it's in 2 hours spurts often interrupted with blood sugar phone calls.
So, I'm left with this. What do I do? Blog again? If I did, I'd want to go at least do a quick synopsis (even though narrowing it down to so few pictures would be hard) of the past year. But, remember even last year I was already behind! :) My OCD self can't stand the thought of blogging again but just leaving out a whole chunk of a year and a half. I like things to flow and be in order. :) Especially if I think I am blogging for the kids to have a memorysake later.
Or do I just throw in the towel? Scrapbook again? or not?
I am really limited in how far I can be away from the school or I'd say I will volunteer somewhere and really do something important with my time. But, I really have to be home or really close and able to drop what I am doing. If not, I'd say I am going to join a gym! :)
Or, do I just focus on my self. And, not in a selfish way, but in a spiritual way. Grow more in my walk with the Lord by doing quiet time on a regular basis, praying specifically for my children and their walk with God and salvation, praying for my husband, making sure when my short two hours is over I am ready to welcome them all back home with patience, love, and at my best.
(See, the problem is I often thought if my blog was caught up, or if I could scrapbook which makes me happy, then I could be a better mom with more patience because I "took care of myself." How neat it is I sort of grew up and now know that's not how we "take care of ourselves." How silly to even think WE do any of it. HE does. Pretty amazing stuff, huh?)
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
What to do??
Posted by Felicia at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Let me know what you decide. These same thoughts have ran acroos my mind several times lately.
across
Post a Comment