Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sporty Spud

Since school has started back, Preston's "AB gym" (baby gym) classes have started back. The Kids Spot has a new owner which means different classes, and the only one we could find that fit our schedule well to do while Jax is in school was "Sporty Spuds." Our first one was this week, and as you can see Preston had alot of fun. I will say that he misses his old teacher..alot. And, well I do, too. Mrs. "Corny" (Courtney) was awesome with Preston. I really wish we could find a slot where we could still have fun with her. But, Mrs. J, our new teacher was still fun, too! Sorry, Mrs. J., Mrs. Corny's shoes are just hard to fill.

Preston asks about going to the "AB gym" nearly every night I put him to bed. It's like his own little school. He really loves this place! I am so thankful I still mostly stay at home and don't have to work during the mornings so I can give this to him the way I was able to for Jackson.

Mrs. J helped Preston loosen up by trying the obstacle course. You should have seen him jump over a rope that was about 8 inches off the ground. Hilarious!




Just last week my friend Katy was asking me how you love your second as much as your first. It's really very easy. And, my little Preston makes it that easy. What a bundle of adventure and joy!





1 comments:

Erica said...

LOVE the shades!