New Year's Eve we went up to Atlanta to eat at Everybody's Pizza in Emory Village. We have been going there with my in-laws since I was a teenager. We met up with my in-laws and our beach buddies, Joe and Gail, and enjoyed some yummy pizza and drinks.
Then, when we got home, we decided to let Jackson stay up for the peach/ball to drop on TV. He was quite excited to get to stay up that late.
I tried hard to explain to him what was going on, what we were celebrating, and what it meant to start a new year. I am not sure how much we grasped, but I figured staying up till midnight might help it all make sense. I really like for him to understand common, everyday things like that. He called it the "countdown" and keeps asking to do it again and again. How cute!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year's Eve!
Posted by Felicia at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment