Friday, August 15, 2008

Whew! Sigh of Relief!

Thought some of you would find this as cute as Paul and I did. I was speaking to the preschool director yesterday (who is basically the "prinicipal" for lack of better description), and she had ended with saying she hoped Jackson was enjoying preschool so far. She then said she had been in his room Thursday and he looked like he was having fun.

So, immediately I panicked because she doesn't even know me! Much less know who Jackson is.

So, I casually laughed it off with a remark saying, "Wow, amazing you already know his name! I hope that's a good thing."

(This is the cute part because I can just picture it happening!)

She said she tries to learn the names quickly but the reason she knew Jackson was because he came up to her and introduced himself! She said it was rather cute!

I can see it now...

Ms. Cheryl says, "Class, this is Mrs. Natalie."

Jackson jumps up and down and runs up to her and says (probably stuttering from excitement), "My name's Jackson! Jackson Mitchell!"

Why do I ever doubt him?? :)

God has given him such a good balance of personality and character. Hopefully that personality will help him through any behavioral hangups he might experience, but let's just be positive right now. Because he has had two "Great!" reports!

0 comments: