Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with Paul's dad's side of the family. Every year by tradition we go to Gigi's (Paul's dad's mom's house) for Thanksgiving dinner the Sunday before Thanksgiving. We have always typically done this since everyone always went to Florida for the Daytona Turkey Rod Run ever since Paul was three years old. This year even though we aren't all going we still carried out the tradition. Don't the boys look sharp?
Best buddies, John Michael and Jackson, had so much fun playing at Gigi's. They love to chase each other and run around. Maw Maw Mitchell took all of them down to the lake at Gigi's with Dad and Uncle Steven, too, to go exploring. They all loved that.
Preston and Bree focused mostly on exploring inside the house. Like how to open this screen door and escape, how to pull down the curtains (Preston), and have their own fun! Aren't they growing up way too fast!?
Looking back on these pictures, I realized our family has SO much to be thankful for! We do miss those who have gone on to be with the Lord, and may Paw Paw Mitchell (what we used to call him) rest in peace. Every holiday at Gigi's I think of him, and I know he is terribly missed. But, I thank the Lord for all the memories we had with him.



0 comments:
Post a Comment