How sweet it was to hear eleven 3 and 4 year olds singing that song to Jackson today at The Sharon School! I got to visit Jackson's school today to celebrate his birthday! The children sang and enjoyed baby jaguar cupcakes! (Which I forgot to give credit to big JPM for helping decorate them the night before the party in the last post. I am not sure if he will kill me for forgetting to mention he helped or kill me for telling everyone he helped!) They loved them, and Jackson was so sweet to them after they sang. He said, "Thank you everyone!" In his class on your special day, the child wears a crown. Jackson has been talking about this crown for a while, and he was loving getting to decorate it with stickers and wear it.
The little girl in the pink next to Jackson is this adorable little girl who shows Jackson alot of attention! I want him to pay her attention back. But, he isn't into all that yet! But, I tell you she is so so cute! I want to adopt her. Her name is Melody. At the field trip last week, she spotted him from across the pavilion, and said, "Mommy, Mommy, there's Jackson! Hey, Jackson!" It was too adorable! She helped him today with his stickers on his crown.

If you notice Jackson's pumpkin, today was also all about pumpkins. I went early to volunteer in the class and help the teachers carve a pumpkin into a Jack-O-Lantern. Then, we roasted the seeds. The kids could help and then taste the seeds, but of course just as Mrs. Melissa predicted, Jackson was not trying those pumpkin seeds! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment