Last year I started a new fall tradition of taking the boys to the Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival. If you know us well, you know we practically live (me and the boys) at Stone Mountain from fall to spring. We have annual passes, and I just love taking them. They love it, too!
Their Pumpkin Festival and the Christmas event they have are my all-time favorites.
It is really neat. There are crafts for the kids to do, pumpkins to paint and take home, scavenger hunts, bubbles to play with, etc. All this in addition to the normal stuff like riding the train.
Aren't the two pumpkins I found below and decided to adopt and bring home below just adorable?! (I thought I was going to pee my pants when I saw them in these masks!)
The picture below and the memories we created yesterday are the things I will always cherish and hold dear in my heart.
Jackson and I did a scavenger hunt (Preston just ate goldfish in the stroller :) ) looking for clues in the stores! Jackson loved it! He got a prize (candy) at the end of it all.
When I reach the end of my life, it is days like yesterday that I will remember and want to have imprinted in my memory. Although, it is really fun to have Paul go do stuff like this with us... And, while yes it is incredibly hard to take two toddlers to something like alone... I wouldn't trade a second of it for anything!!!!!
I love you more than you'll ever know, boys! I hope you had just as much fun as Mommy!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival
Posted by Felicia at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment