Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thinking Back...




Today at 11:41 am (I think I've got the time correct..it's been a while..it's written down somewhere) Big JPM and I started "going out"...get this 17 YEARS AGO!


Yes, today is our 17 year anniversary the old way we used to celebrate it each October 16th before we got married. We still talk about it each year even though our wedding anniversary is now in June.


So much has happened in 17 years! There's not enough room or time here to even go there..but what I do know is that God sent him to me. I 100 percent believe we are soul mates and make each other better persons by being a couple. We are opposites in alot of ways but complement each other so well. Where I am strong, he is weaker. Where I am weaker, he is strong. (Notice I didn't say either one of us is really weak...just weaker :) )


Thank you God for sending him to me 17 years ago. And, thank you Paul for loving me, putting up with me, and accepting me just the way I am. I couldn't ask for a better husband or Daddy for my boys. Love ya!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Another common thread between two friends...Happy Anniversary to you both!

Love ya!
~E

Felicia said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys too!