Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where were you...

4 year ago today at 4:56 pm? I was at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta giving birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy! I cannot believe it has been four years since that blessed day!

***Fellow bloggers for some reason after I add my pictures lately it messes up the order in which I added them! I cannot figure out how to make it stop! If you can help me, please do! :( So, these were supposed to be in chronological order, but I can't figure out how to fix them!***

Anyhow, this is Jackson just a few minutes old holding hands with Daddy four years ago today.
And this was Jackson waiting to get a little bit bigger inside Mommy's tummy. This was taken at the baby shower my sister and stepmom had for me at my house.

And, this is the same baby! Can you believe it? This was taken this morning as I attempted to explain why we sometimes celebrate your birthday on a day different than your actual birthday. That was fun! :) Thankfully, they do calendar, dates, and months at school, so I think he got it.


And, this was Jackson on 4-30-04, around 3 months along in the pregnancy. You can already tell he is going to be a cute little boy!

When I set out to try to get pregnant nearly 5 years ago, I had no idea what a joy Jackson would add to our family. Really. Yes, there are days I want to hang him up by his toes (many actually). But, the love I have for him is unimaginable. I would have never guessed just how much he would add to my life that March morning at around 3am or so when I woke up Paul to tell him the test was in fact positive. Thank you God for giving him to me. I hope I never let You down handling such a wonderful gift. Please continue to guide me everyday.

0 comments: