My true love gave to me...
A husband who understands.
Today I am kind of having an "off" day as far as patience with the kids goes, and my husband isn't always very patient with me during those trying days. And, sometimes he doesn't act like he "gets" me. But, today was different.
Today, he was understanding, compassionate, sympathetic, complimentary, and loving. I am so thankful for him today and the sweet words he spoke. He gave me a really nice compliment about me as a person, and how the people who don't care for me or don't like me really must not know me. He said, "You are a wonderful person. And, they don't really know you. Because if they did, they would like you." So, today I thank God for a simple thing... Paul.
***For an explanation of the 12 days of Christmas on my blog, scroll down to the title "The 12 Days of Christmas."
Sunday, December 14, 2008
On the Second Day of Christmas...
Posted by Felicia at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment